DSiWare / homebrew compilation

Decktonic

DSiWare / homebrew compilation

Post by Decktonic » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm posting this here because I know you all have DS's and some of you have even posted songs made with these apps.

DSiWare / homebrew compilation. Tracks made with official DSiWare apps or any of the homebrew applications that you can install onto a Nintendo DS / DSi. No DS10 or M01. You can use multiple DSiWare / homebrew apps, but nothing else. If you have a song that you've already made and released, you can still submit it to this comp.

Send tracks to sirokai [at] gmail.com. Wavs only please. Upload to a file sharing site or use my Soundcloud dropbox: http://soundcloud.com/decktonic/dropbox/profile

Compilation will be released for free on Dual Mode Records under a Creative Commons license.

Deadline: Sunday April 3!

Example apps you can use:
Rytmik series
Rhythm Core Alpha
Music On series
Tonesynth
Pixelh8 Music Tech Master Stroke DS
more on this page
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

WMRhapsodies

Re: DSiWare / homebrew compilation

Post by WMRhapsodies » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Mm, would like to take part on this, but I'm kind of busy this days...Is it going on?

----

Plus, I did not know anything about this "Music Tech Master Stroke". Pixelh8 is now a official software-only producer, but finally found a link for to download the rom, if anyone interested:

http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11074

Decktonic

Post by Decktonic » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

Yeah, this is still going on... I have yet to receive any submissions but if I ever get at least 7 I'll be able to launch a comp.
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

UncleBibby

Post by UncleBibby » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Uh, I submitted some songs a while ago. Can I get a confirmation that you got them?
Oonts-oonts-oonts-oonts...

Decktonic

Post by Decktonic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Yep!