Page 2 of 2

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:38 am
by DS-10 Dominator
I guess yes, but you can also just manually press the X button on both DSes at the same time

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 am
by phattkontroller
Mmmmh! I thought I'd got my head round this, but I reckon my best bet will be to wait until my DS-10+ cart arrives through the post - then take it to our friendly console dealer and get to try it out!

As commented in the thread, I too think that region lock is the pits!

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:04 am
by willhen50
I have the Korg M01, I purchased it from EBAY, the problem is the manual is printed in Japanese, and I would like references where I can get some tutorials and examples in English. I also have the DS10 and 10+ and would like to reset the cartridges to a "like new" configuration. Any help would be appreciated. THANX

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 am
by DS-10 Dominator
willhen50 wrote: I also have the DS10 and 10+ and would like to reset the cartridges to a "like new" configuration. Any help would be appreciated. THANX
That's not possible. Why do you want it?

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 pm
by waldÖrado
DS-10 Dominator wrote:Does this quite cover it?

edit: this is correct.

Image
can some one tell me wich ds 10 plus version works fully on a europian 3ds
because i think i have the usa version of it but i cant use dual mode

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:24 pm
by DS-10 Dominator
waldÖrado wrote:
DS-10 Dominator wrote:Does this quite cover it?

edit: this is correct.

Image
can some one tell me wich ds 10 plus version works fully on a europian 3ds
None, cause there is NO euro DS-10 Plus

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:46 pm
by DS-10 Dominator
made some updates to the chart

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:57 pm
by waldÖrado
DS-10 Dominator wrote:
waldÖrado wrote:
DS-10 Dominator wrote:Does this quite cover it?

edit: this is correct.

Image
can some one tell me wich ds 10 plus version works fully on a europian 3ds
None, cause there is NO euro DS-10 Plus
dammed this sucks :cry:

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 am
by dcer10
I have a 3DS I have bought in Australia, and I have ordered a DS-10 plus (yellow US package), and a Japanese M01. Looks like the M01 will be ok, but the DS-10 + won't work on my 3DS (with the 4 synths and 8 drum machines). Is there any way I can use the DS-10+ on my Australian 3DS? On the back above the 'no recycle' pic it says EU.

I do have a regular original DS, and I had a DS-10 cart I bought for it, but it has gone missing in a move (and the noise floor on the original DS is bad). What are my options to get DS-10+'ing on the 3DS?

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:40 pm
by waldÖrado
dcer10 wrote:I have a 3DS I have bought in Australia, and I have ordered a DS-10 plus (yellow US package), and a Japanese M01. Looks like the M01 will be ok, but the DS-10 + won't work on my 3DS (with the 4 synths and 8 drum machines). Is there any way I can use the DS-10+ on my Australian 3DS? On the back above the 'no recycle' pic it says EU.

I do have a regular original DS, and I had a DS-10 cart I bought for it, but it has gone missing in a move (and the noise floor on the original DS is bad). What are my options to get DS-10+'ing on the 3DS?

So there is a europian kÖrg ds10 plÜs :shock:

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm
by dcer10
The EU text is on the 3DS not a cart.

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 am
by DS-10 Dominator
EU on an Australian 3DS? Odd... maybe they couldn't get rid of all the European 3DSes and shipped a load to Australia :p?

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 am
by waldÖrado
DS-10 Dominator wrote:EU on an Australian 3DS? Odd... maybe they couldn't get rid of all the European 3DSes and shipped a load to Australia :p?
wich is the easyist site to import american or japanese DSIXL?

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:00 pm
by Syscrusher
waldÖrado wrote:
DS-10 Dominator wrote:EU on an Australian 3DS? Odd... maybe they couldn't get rid of all the European 3DSes and shipped a load to Australia :p?
wich is the easyist site to import american or japanese DSIXL?
Why don't you buy one on ebay?

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 am
by waldÖrado
Syscrusher wrote:
waldÖrado wrote:
DS-10 Dominator wrote:EU on an Australian 3DS? Odd... maybe they couldn't get rid of all the European 3DSes and shipped a load to Australia :p?
wich is the easyist site to import american or japanese DSIXL?
Why don't you buy one on ebay?
how can i be sure that i will not get an europian dsi

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 am
by eggsample
Why don't you buy one on ebay?
how can i be sure that i will not get an europian dsi
Check photos and info about console. If the seller doesn't include those infos, ask him for it. If he still do not know ask for firmware wersion. USA consoles are 1.X-U, J - Japanese, E - european.

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm
by bowie
Hello i don't understand the chart :roll: can some one tell me if the Korg M01 will work on a UK DS XL.please.and can you only buy it from Japan.is it easy to use as i don't read Japanese instructions :o
cheers bowie

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 pm
by DS-10 Dominator
bowie wrote:Hello i don't understand the chart :roll: can some one tell me if the Korg M01 will work on a UK DS XL.please.and can you only buy it from Japan.is it easy to use as i don't read Japanese instructions :o
cheers bowie
Yes, KORG M01 (there is only a Japanese version of it) works on ALL DSes (DSi XL = part of the DSi series)

Re: DS-10 / M01 -> DS(Lite) / DSi(XL) / 3DS Regio Compatibility

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 am
by bowie
thank you for reply,i have ordered one.


bowie