I did a free show some time in Utrecht where a show organizer had seen me play. He asked me if I wanted to play at a new party called Stroom (Dutch for Electricity) which would combine art (installations) and electronic dance music. So of course I said yes.
The day of the show I packed my gear, which is
- Nintendo DS Lite (cobalt blue, with Ableton sticker )
- Nintendo DSi (matte black)
- Korg DS-10 (JP)
- Korg DS-10 Plus Limited Edition (JP)
- 20 meter cable 2 x RCA male to 1 x minijack.
- 2 x RCA to jack plugs (in case of direct in instead of mixer)
First there we're some house/electro DJs playing, to be honest: nothing special. And then I had to get on stage, nervous as always. But the crowd was going pretty crazy, and that on a normal WEDNESDAY NIGHT. I think I started out with some softer housy stuff and ended with a mixture of dubstep and electro:
Breda seemed to be into Dubstep especially haha:
More dubstep: Haha this sounds really off measure or something. Chaos.
Bit of Crunk n bass:
This, my friends, is why you should wear a wrist strap