My First DS-10+/M01 live show!!!

Pandurris

My First DS-10+/M01 live show!!!

Post by Pandurris » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 pm

My First Ds-10+/M01 show was at a birthday party with friends. I played only covers with one of my friends using one if the DSi's.

Tracklist (XD)

1. Erasure - Don't Go (DS-10+) (I sang with a Darth Vader Helmet/Mask with voice changer ahahaha)
2. Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia (M01)
3. Camouflage - The Great Commandment (M01) (My friend sang it, I played the DSi)

We used 2 DSi, a Korg Monotron with a delay pedal for some dramatically awesome noises an a little mixer.

We wanted to play the Suburbia piano part with a Roland PMA-5, but the batteries failed .__.

That's my story :D

Decktonic

Re: My First DS-10+/M01 live show!!!

Post by Decktonic » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:19 pm

that's cool! wish there was a video =/
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

Pandurris

Post by Pandurris » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I tough someone recorded it, but no... Sorry...

Maybe I'm uploading to youtube the Camouflage song soon...

Noiseman

Post by Noiseman » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:51 pm

That's cool, man! Hope you had a tons of fun. Did people know something about the gadgets you were using or were they like ZOMG he be making music with the gameboys wow :O kind of thing? I always get the latter.... hahahahahaha

Pandurris

Post by Pandurris » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Noiseman wrote:That's cool, man! Hope you had a tons of fun. Did people know something about the gadgets you were using or were they like ZOMG he be making music with the gameboys wow :O kind of thing? I always get the latter.... hahahahahaha
Ahaha don't worry about being late.

Some of our friends knows we make music with NDS and other pocket devices, but the others really enjoyed the music and were pretty amazed. not too much, but the show us some surprise about the origin of the music :D