Your questions for Nobuyoshi Sano (producer/director DS-10)

DS-10 Dominator
Site Admin

Your questions for Nobuyoshi Sano (producer/director DS-10)

Post by DS-10 Dominator » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:23 pm

If all goes well I'll meet mr. Sano in Japan in July. I'm going to try to arrange a video interview with the leader of the DS-10 team. If you would like to ask him any questions post them here.
soundcloud.com/auxpulse soundcloud.com/ds10dominator

bryface

Re: Your questions for Nobuyoshi Sano (producer/director DS-10)

Post by bryface » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 am

Q: What's your favourite sandwich?

trnsprnt

Post by trnsprnt » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

Any chance of having a Kaossilator ds? And any plans for a Korg ds-10 for the next Nintendo 3ds, just like the electribe for iPad?

Make sure to tell him that Korg DS-10 kind of saved my life. : )

deetak

Post by deetak » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:12 am

In what other ways would you like to see the music-making potentials of the DS-10 realized? (kind of problematic question, because he might not want to give his great ideas away...)

Hm, maybe if he keeps up with any DS-10 related communities, like people on youtube (kind of did because of the Elvis-Audition contest), or some Japanese ones, or stuff like that? What he has been thinking of the audience response to the software? Has he been surprised by some of the stuff people have composed on it?

Decktonic

Post by Decktonic » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

Any chance we will some day be able to upload our tracks from DS10 instead of having them locked inside the software (having to direct record everything)? Any chance we'll be able to share and remix each other's tracks?
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

bryface

Post by bryface » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Q: Who are the people that you are most surprised about that have used the DS-10? Famous people, individuals from unlikely demographics, etc.

bryface

Post by bryface » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 am

hey ds10dom, i noticed you're in japan now. were you still aiming to meet up with sanodg?

how is japan treating you so far btw? i was already in tokyo in april, i would have liked to be there longer for some of the events/shows though.

The Industrialism

Post by The Industrialism » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 pm

You gonna launch another synth for DSLite?

KidQuaalude

Post by KidQuaalude » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

Does he see any possibility of companion products to DS10 in the future?

Would it be possible for them to develop companion software which does not bear the Korg logo? I mean, even if Korg do not wish to hire them again for new Korg branded-software, would it be possible for them to develop a sampler/sequencer (for example) and have it wifi-sync to DS-10?

I would love to see a DS10-synced sampler program available for download in the DSi shop. The DSi is the perfect fit for such an app as you could load/save samples to/from the SD card and the DSi shop would provide worldwide distribution. An app like this could really stimulate sales of DS10 too...

Another thing, would it be at all possible for them to release details of the wifi connection/sync to the homebrew community?

If Korg/XSeed did not see a future in releasing an new DS10 compatible apps, it would allow homebrew developers the ability to wifi-sync their own apps with DS10, making DS10 an even more appealing application to mobile music makers and even allow DS10 to syncronise with laptops and the rest of the musicians studio.