Regio Lock

Brainfade

Hello & News on PAL DS-10 Plus Release

Post by Brainfade » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Fellow DS-10ers

I am DYING to get My hands on a DS-10 Plus, I already have the DS-10 & Love it

Anyway, because, unfortunately, down here in NZ/Australia there is no mention of Us getting the Plus Version I emailed Xseed Games & heres what they said...

Hello Phil,

Unfortunately, there are no plans to release a PAL version of KORG DS-10 Plus at this time. And it's not a matter of the software, the region-locking is a feature of the DSi hardware itself so there is no way that we could bypass it with US software even if we wanted to.

Wish I had better news for you."

So, at the mo it looks like aside from Japan & The US the rest of us PAL Countries may be out of luck UNLESS We buy Japanese or US DSis too, Im almost thinking of doing that but, its really only the $s that are stopping Me

Still, on the DS-10 Facebook page there is talk of maybe a PAL version being released

( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 969?v=wall)

So, its NOT Xseed it seems to be a Nintendo thing

Finally, I want to thank DS Dominator (Rutger) for all His help, Ive asked Him SOOOO MANY Questions & He ALWAYS answers, it was His idea for Me to pass on this info to the rest of You

btw, I Love His music anyway

Cheers Phil

DS-10 Dominator
Site Admin

Re: Regio Lock

Post by DS-10 Dominator » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 pm

"Barny Lanman XSEED: "we are currently in talks with some possible publishers that could distribute KORG DS-10 Plus in PAL territories, but there are no firm plans at this time.""

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KORG-DS-1 ... 969?ref=ts
soundcloud.com/auxpulse soundcloud.com/ds10dominator

DS-10 Dominator
Site Admin

Re: Regio Lock

Post by DS-10 Dominator » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 pm

soundcloud.com/auxpulse soundcloud.com/ds10dominator