Can't seem to sync up...

soultron

Can't seem to sync up...

Post by soultron » Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi guys!
I just got a copy of DS10+ and another DS. I'm having trouble in Multiplayer.
I can use data exchange just fine, and also initiate the link for multiplayer, but when I try to use song mode it says
"unable to access now". I'll have a healthy connection between the two DS systems, but it won't function past that.
Any thoughts?

DS-10 Dominator
Site Admin

Re: Can't seem to sync up...

Post by DS-10 Dominator » Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

You simply can't use song mode when synced up. I don't like the sync mode very much. Just press play on both DSes at the same time. Or does anyone know what's so good about syncing?
soundcloud.com/auxpulse soundcloud.com/ds10dominator

soultron

Post by soultron » Tue May 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Consarnit. How is that one guy performing "Bad Apple" so easily? Am I just a hack at this?
Oh wait, DSi...
never mind.

neil

Post by neil » Mon May 24, 2010 10:51 am

i'm having the same problem.

i flipped out because i had no probelm using song mode while synced up with my DS-10s, but ever since i synced the old korg ds 10 to the new DS-10 PLUS i can't use song mode while synced with any of them at all.

the truth is sync mode is pretty much the same thing as having two DSs running side by side in single play. I think the only difference might be that in multiplayer both DS start playing when you press play on the DS thats your master, which actually is probably more of a nuisance than anything.

I feel so dumb for not even thinking of just playing them side by side as single play, its so obvious.

Thanks Dominator-!