Synth Patch Diagram Card Template

Inkmo

Synth Patch Diagram Card Template

Post by Inkmo » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 am

Edit: D'oh! I apparently didn't look close enough. Syscrusher already made a really good one. :oops:

Hey, guys, I had an idea for something that I could make that might make it easier to share synth patch info. Basically, it's a diagram of the pertinent screens for creating a sound that you can make marks on to show people what you're doing. I think I've seen real papers like these for modular synths, but I haven't seen any tailored for the DS-10.

Also, I thought I would get cute and call them 'recipe cards' since they're standardized and it always makes me think of sound recipes in fourier analysis when I play with my Korg. A friend of mine just called it a sound character sheet :P. Is this something you folks think you can use, and if so is there any way I could improve it? My initial thought is to make either a gif or a low resolution bmp so that the file can be edited and saved in nearly any program...

Also, here is a full resolution tiff
Last edited by Inkmo on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
J Kantz

Image Image Image

Inkmo

Re: Synth Patch Diagram Card Template

Post by Inkmo » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:28 am

I figure in action they'd look something like this.

also, I realized the full res should maybe be RGB color instead of bitmapped for people that don't know or have software that can change an image's color mode...
J Kantz

Image Image Image

forficule

Re: Synth Patch Diagram Card Template

Post by forficule » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 pm

So good ! Thanks a lot :)