The Industrialism — April Shared Jam

The Industrialism

The Industrialism — April Shared Jam

Post by The Industrialism » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Here is my first jam by me on KORG DS-10. This jam of 11 minutes was recorded yesterday. In the jam features only me performing with a KORG DS-10, glitchDS and various effects. The jam features a Experimental Drum'n'Bass track, with Aphex Twin's beat-alike. The beat was programmed with glitchVst. The jam is free to stream, hear and download at soundcloud above.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/the-industrialism ... shared-jam[/soundcloud]

I'm planning to record more jam and put in my soundcloud account (the soundcloud account will be only for jams), or make a "jam compliation box" by The Industrialism, but is just another dream.

Also, you can hear the debut album of my project The Industrialism here.
Comment and opinions are welcome!

Sinqlogue

Re: The Industrialism — April Shared Jam

Post by Sinqlogue » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Quit impressive!

Where did you get the drum samples from? GlitchDS?

P.S: Nice Microsoft Sam;)

The Industrialism

Re: The Industrialism — April Shared Jam

Post by The Industrialism » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 pm

The first beat I made with Reason 5 with D'n'B kit. The second was made with glitchDS with D'n'b kit of Reason 4. This jam impressed myself too, because in this jam came out good times to put it in an official release (the second part for example).

I will buy a macbook and more three DS to make jams in studio and in live shows to put it online (something that I don't planning yet, I'm too young and I don't know nothing how to schedule concerts in small clubs). The macbook will be running Reaktor, Reason, VST's and MAX/MSP. It's only about waiting the time :D