How do you do? Team SJK here.

Team_SJK

How do you do? Team SJK here.

Post by Team_SJK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 am

Hi there. It's very wonderful to be here. I am Team SJK, and I enjoy using synthesizers, including Korg DS-10 in particular.

Ever since it came out around 2008 here North America, I've always wanted to get my hands on Korg DS-10, but was greatly discouraged by the lack of availability in my area. Just recently (like, a couple weeks ago), I finally got my hands on the program (paid $10 at GameStop, of all places), and have been in love with DS-10 ever since. The first natural choice after obtaining DS-10 was to explore the internet for some interesting patches, and thus I found this forum in hopes of finding such patches.

I am very grateful that I stumbled across this forum, and I do hope that I may get to know all of you, and possibly get some advice from you in regard to making the most of Korg DS-10.

- Team SJK
Whatever you may need, it's never a problem for Team SJK.

P.S.: Don't expect me to use formal language from here on out. XD

Syscrusher

Re: How do you do? Team SJK here.

Post by Syscrusher » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:51 am

Welcome!

beatformer

Re: How do you do? Team SJK here.

Post by beatformer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Good to have you. Welcome to the clan of noobs (myself included). Maybe you could help me come up with some ideas for a production company I am a part of. The strategy is to garner the most positive online reviews we can from each of our summer events. Have you ever been made aware of Angie's List?