My introduction:

aparsons

My introduction:

Post by aparsons » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi, everyone!

I'm Aaron Parsons, one of the rare Canadians to work with the Korg DS-10 almost religiously. I've been messing around with it for a year and I love it. I also listen to DS-10 Dominator's album Cheap Dirt on repeat quite constantly as his tunes have some of the catchiest phrases ever. I also use FL Studio, Nanoloop on an iPod Touch with Flare for scratching (I also scratch with the Kaos on the DS-10), and FamiTracker. Most of my tracks are minimal house, dance, and hip-hop. Most of my questions here would be synth patch related as sound design has always been of interest to me but I'm a noob at it. I also may hang out in the chit chat forums as well. Other hobbies include salsa dancing, web and game design, writing, hanging out with my metal-loving girlfriend, hosting a college radio show, and collecting 90s rap.

Here's where a good chunk of my tracks are:

https://8bc.org/members/AaronParsons/

I was encouraged by other members to sign up here after posting some tracks on 8BC. Hope to display some of my works.

-A Parsons

EDO

Re: My introduction:

Post by EDO » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

Welcome Aaron!

Syscrusher

Post by Syscrusher » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:56 am

Welcome!

DS-10 Dominator
Site Admin

Post by DS-10 Dominator » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 am

Wow, thanks for the compliment :). And thanks for joining, some amazing people here, were I learn from as well.
soundcloud.com/auxpulse soundcloud.com/ds10dominator