"moob" (music noob?) here...

oskar

"moob" (music noob?) here...

Post by oskar » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 pm

I stole my sons DS after I bought him the Korg "game", no amount of pleading on his part could tear me away from it, :lol: . He didn't have to wait too long (well, for a kid, three weeks is probably, like, forever) but I realized I'm addicted so I got my own DS a few days ago.

I just posted my first "least bad" composition to soundcloud today so I thought I'd post...

http://soundcloud.com/oskar_m/osm-korgd ... 132011-001

Please feel free to hack the living crap out of it with your personal and/or technical opinions. I really don't know much about music besides I want to do more of it and willing learn (glaces at music theory book on desk!).

What I really want to say here is THANKS for all the great information I found to help me on the way especially HarleyLikesMusic's recommendations on the behringer usb audio interface, it has worked out great paired up with behringers 8 track mixer. And thanks to all the other posters who left great nuggets of information to help piece the puzzle together!

WMRhapsodies

Re: "moob" (music noob?) here...

Post by WMRhapsodies » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:54 am

Yes, you should be warned when purchasing a DS-10 cartridge :D

You may find some help on the very basics on the Music Theory forum.

Hi and welcome!

Geolm

Post by Geolm » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:35 pm

welcome :) be warned, after the ds-10 you may interested in every analog synthesizer as I do now ;) You can embed soundcloud tune directly in the forum, there's a tag for it. We're all moobs ;)

D A Payne

Post by D A Payne » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi. I always thought moobs was man-boobs.
Nothing to do with busses