Hello all

Axfinger

Hello all

Post by Axfinger » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 am

Hello everyone, I'm Axfinger. 2 Christmas's ago I received the Korg DS-10 as a gift and loved it. I started writing music on computers at 15 although I had a few lulls, including one that lasted until I got the DS-10. I have always been pretty sporadic in my writing, music just picks when its gonna come to me and not the other way around. Anyhow, I had written music pretty steady on my last computer, but when I got this one about 4 years ago, my old software didn't run properly on it so I was kinda stuck until I got the DS-10. Its a great little blessing/time suck for me especially as its so portable. However, I came into writing music from the background of video game music (mostly) and as such a lot of the music I wrote/write is based around orchestrating more than electronic types of music, which is more suited to the M01 than the DS-10. So after much deliberation, I finally waited long enough that I was given the M01 this Christmas. Its definitely a good fit for me. It has mostly everything I want in a basic DAW and I'm amazed at the quality of the soundbanks. Anyhow, I'll be posting videos/music in the appropriate sections of the forum. Nice to meet everyone.

Axfinger

Decktonic

Re: Hello all

Post by Decktonic » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

welcome!
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases