DS-10 Dominator & HarleyLikesMusic interview?

HarleyLikesMusic
Site Admin

DS-10 Dominator & HarleyLikesMusic interview?

Post by HarleyLikesMusic » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello members of the DS-10 Forum!
First of all I would like to say thank you to everyone for making this forum such a success!
In a few weeks I am travelling over to Amsterdam to visit Rutger (DS-10 Dominator) and I was thinking while I am there, as another way of celebrating getting to 10,000 posts, we could record our own interview with questions from you guys?
It is not often me and Rutger get to meet so I would like to make the most of my visit.
What are your thoughts? Is this something you would be interested in? What questions would you like to ask?
-Harley
DS-10 Producers that I have seen live:
AuxPulse, Critical Strike, DS-10 Dominator

(I will travel the world and add a lot more to this list one day)

8-bot

Re: DS-10 Dominator & HarleyLikesMusic interview?

Post by 8-bot » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 am

Yes! I would like to know why did you choose Korg DS-10 and what do you like the most about it.
Last edited by 8-bot on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Decktonic

Post by Decktonic » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Each of you should tell us about your favorite live experience and who has been the biggest influence on your DS10 music.
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

Milzee

Post by Milzee » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 am

I would be so happy if you guys just got your DS-10s together and played some music for us. Maybe use the multiplayer function, although I haven't used it at all so I'm not sure if it is any good.

I'd also like to know how you got in to using DS-10s and what background in music you guys have.

Man, this makes me wish I knew any people near me who had a DS-10 so I could jam with them.

AudioArtist

Post by AudioArtist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 am

I would like to know what you both envision as the future of the forum. More compilations? More interactive participation? Perhaps even a limited DS-10 Forum performance of some of the most popular forum tracks/artists?, and really, more than anything, how much are you guys enjoying the whole experience? You both have created an excellent atmosphere for DS-10 enthusiasts and so much info, material, insight etc. has been generated from it you must be proud of the accomplishment, yes?

AudioArtist

Post by AudioArtist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:25 am

I would like to know what you both envision as the future of the forum. More compilations? More interactive participation? Perhaps even a limited DS-10 Forum performance of some of the most popular forum tracks/artists?, and really, more than anything, how much are you guys enjoying the whole experience? You both have created an excellent atmosphere for DS-10 enthusiasts and so much info, material, insight etc. has been generated from it you must be proud of the accomplishment, yes?