any visual artists here?

Decktonic

any visual artists here?

Post by Decktonic » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 am

I'm looking for some help with cover art for my next EP and possibly even doing a music video... does anyone here have experience with that? I can send MP3s for example's sake. Would anyone be interested? sirokai [at] gmail.com
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

UncleBibby

Re: any visual artists here?

Post by UncleBibby » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:47 am

I make all my cover art for SoundCloud uploads in SketchBook Express while I'm waiting for the song to upload, so although I'm fast, I don't really make high-quality art. And a music video is completely out of my reach. But if you want a crappy little box of colors and shapes, I'm your man! Here's some of the pieces I've made:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg607/sc ... res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg528/sc ... res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg64/sca ... res=medium

If this is the kind of thing you want for the cover art of your next EP, well, send me an email!

petermobeter [at] gmail.com
Oonts-oonts-oonts-oonts...

Decktonic

Post by Decktonic » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey, sorry I flaked out on you the other night, I stepped away from the keyboard while talking to you and didn't get back in time. I'm looking for something more like computer-generated art than hand sketches for this. Thanks for offering though. I'll let you know when the EP is ready.
THISISDECKTONIC.com | [url=ttp://soundcloud.com/decktonic]latest tracks[/url] | releases

UncleBibby

Post by UncleBibby » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:52 am

Decktonic wrote:Hey, sorry I flaked out on you the other night, I stepped away from the keyboard while talking to you and didn't get back in time. I'm looking for something more like computer-generated art than hand sketches for this. Thanks for offering though. I'll let you know when the EP is ready.
Okay! I look forward to the release of this EP. I guess it's for-the-better that we don't collaborate because I'm probably gonna be busy writing an Art History essay over the next few weeks.
Oonts-oonts-oonts-oonts...

WMRhapsodies

Post by WMRhapsodies » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 am

Decktonic wrote:I'm looking for some help with cover art for my next EP and possibly even doing a music video... does anyone here have experience with that? I can send MP3s for example's sake. Would anyone be interested? sirokai [at] gmail.com
Hey, man...I'm sorry I didn´t notice this thread before. I'm a visual artist but can not say I'm a real, experienced, graphical designer (and nothing about the video but my rude imovie clips on youtube). I've been working as a graphic artist and sculptor making corporative art (standing for is not art at all...). I'm quite experienced with photoshop and that's pretty much all. Anyway, I need to improve my graphical designer abilities so if you don´t have anyone any more experienced I could do some sketches and see if it works for you.