Got the idea for the second track. I like the multiple meanings for "root".
DS-10 Dominator wrote:DS10Forum.COMpilation: New Age Club (working title)
- 100% KORG DS-10 (+)
- Ambient sounds
- No standard drums, but rhythmic elements are allowed
- 3 min tracks
- 2 tracks per user allowed
- Deadline june 1stThe list so far, please...
- Quote + reply this whole post, THE LATEST VERSION, THE LAST QUOTE+REPLY SOMEONE HAS MADE IN THIS THREAD, ALWAYS SCROLL FROM THE END OF THE THREAD TO LOOK UP THE LATEST REPLY
- Correct your artist name if there are errors in it.
- ...or ADD your artist name if you want to join.
- Add your a song titled inspired by WMRhapsodies' post
mistyminds - ...
Syscrusher - Track 1 - The Left Hand Path - Track 2 ???
Decktonic - Track 1 - "Dolphins"
Sinqlogue - ...
D A Payne - Track 1 - "Gargoyles" - Track 2 "Temurah Dvou"
Cfgk24 - ... Track 1 - "Path of Light" - Track 2 = "Ascension"
CardiacTrance - ...
Grundy - The Space between Spaces
Geolm - ...
WMRhapsodies - Track 1 - "A Course in Miracles" - Track 2 - "Rootwork"
DS-10 Dominator - ...
Things seem to go pretty slow after the first days, do the non-drums/ambient/new age thing scare people away?-. It's a hard subject, indeed.
As for me, i am still in!
I was contemplating on a song title and even mistook the deadline date as being today!
Good for me! relieve! as i am totally not happy with my song yet!
The absence of beats is truly a great challenge! I notice that i built most of my previous tracks on the pattern of moments where there is yes/no beat.