- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 5:00 am
Why does the DS-10 not have an off option? Unless I'm missing something, there is no way to get back to the main DS menu without resetting the DS. The Menu only allows starting another session or adjusting options.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 am
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Think you're right... Why do you need it?
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am
Do any DS games have that option?
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 9:19 pm
- Location: Kenosha US
Don't you just quick tap the power button to get to the home menu? That's what I do...
Music is the pleasure the human soul experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting. - Gottfried Leibniz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests